Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FALLING IN LOVE

Falling in love is one of the greatest feelings that a person might have.  No matter how painful the outcome may be, we choose to fall in love because we want to feel this one of a kind feeling that brings us to a new world.  I used to believe that I have fallen in love a couple of times already.  But this year, I just figured out that I have only been in love in my entire life once.  How did I find out?  I do not know for sure, but I do think that when you have found the right one, you will know how many times you have really fallen in love.  In my case, I believe that I found him.
 
How will I describe what I feel for him?  That I am not really sure of.  Why do I love him?  Honestly, I have no reasons.  Then how can I say that I found the one?  I think it is as simple as 1 2 3.  All my life, no one has ever made me feel that my world is turning upside down.  When I was engaged in relationships before, I used to think that love can survive even if there is only a single person who puts much of an effort into it.  But this guy, he made me realize that love is a two-way process and if you really want to work things out, everything is possible no matter how far you are from each other.
 
The current situation we are in is actually something hard.  It actually takes a lot of courage to work it out especially because of the distance that separates us.  But even if we are very far away from each other right now, I believe that no one else comes close to him.  He is everything I have wished for, every dream come true and every love worth fighting for. 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. You know I love my girlfriend so nawala yung efforts ko sa knya for the past few months tapos ngayon inlove na siya sa iba pero kami alam mosana sabihin mung girlfriend.ko yunh totoo sakin. Ano po masasabi nyo please reply asap I need your help. Tapos inlove yung girldriend ko sa tao na sobrang layo sknya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need to give her time to think about what she really feels for you and for the guy. Baka naguguluhan lang siya sa nararamdaman niya.

      Katulad ng sinasabi mo kanina, nawala 'yung efforts mo. Baka nahanap niya kay other guy 'yung effort na nawala sa'yo. Just give her time to think.

      Best of luck sa relationship niyo. Sana maayos niyo pa. :)

      Delete
    2. Panu kung ako na yung nag rereach out pinipilit ko na siya makausap ngayon pero parang ayaw nya:( it's killing me already sabi niya wag daw ako mag drugs so hindi ko ginagawa kasi mahal ko siya pero pag iniwan nya ko I know I'll just revert to my oldself. My girlfriend is my rverythin shes my life pero paramg hindi nya na binibigyan ng importance yun meaning nya sa buhay ko mahl na mahal ko siya pero ang layo nya nung ng kita kami.sa mall lahat bumalik akala ko it was enough pero nag promise ako na para.sa kanya para samin paparamdam ko ulit na siya.lang buhay ko sorry kung dito ko linalabas lahat kasi ayaw niya kong kausapin eh if she can read thia ssbhn ko lang babh Iloveyousomuch ahprototot ikaw lang nakakaalm niya my wife Iloveyou forever ayan ssbhn ko sknya.

      Delete
    3. Siguro kaya ganun kasi hindi pa siya nalilinawan. Kami kasing mga babae, dumadating talaga sa point na sobrang naguguluhan.

      Nabanggit mo dun sa pinakauna mong sinulat na mahal mo siya so nawala efforts mo sa kanya. Kung mahal mo talaga siya, bakit nawala 'yung efforts?

      Baka naman kasi you're the type of guy na hanggang salita lang. Tipong sasabihin mo na, babawi ka tapos kapag pumayag siya, wala na ulit. Mahirap kasi 'yung ganun. Hindi sapat ang salita, kailangan mo din kasing samahan ng actions.

      Delete
  2. Are you with the guy already? And how far apart are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't answer the first question. It's something too personal and private.

      Regarding your second question, he is thousands of miles apart from me right now. :)

      Delete