Saturday, March 16, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY DAILY MAKEUP BAG?

Since I could not think of anything to write because it's my finals week, I decided to do a what's in my daily makeup bag.  You must be wondering why it's called a daily makeup bag.  It's because I have 3 makeup bags with different cosmetics inside every bag.  I don't really use makeup a lot, but I just think that it is a nice thing to have because you never know when you might use it, right?  So, here it goes.  :)



As you can see, there's my makeup bag.  I didn't actually buy it.  I got it for free in a magazine I bought last year.  I just couldn't really remember which magazine it was.  It looks small, but the truth is, you can actually put a lot of stuff inside it.

I was at this department store in Saudi Arabia last October when I decided to buy a new pressed powder.  At first, I thought of buying Max Factor, but then the shade that I have always had my eye on was out-of-stock.  So, I looked around the cosmetics' section and then, I stumbled upon the Rimmel stand over.  There were only two shades that time, but I thought that the 007 Mohair would most likely blend with my skin tone.  When I was at the counter, fortunately, I learned that it was at 20% off.  Lucky me!


I have always wanted to buy a Benefit product although I am not really into makeup.  It's just that I have read a lot of good reviews about it and I thought that buying one will be worth every penny spent.  So, when I was at Sephora, I was looking at a wide array of Benefit cosmetics when I saw this Georgia peach blush.  It was like love at first sight because when I tried it on, it looked natural on my face and I liked it just that way.


I like mixing and matching blushes, so I have three on my daily makeup bag.  The second one is from The Body Shop.  It is called 01 Roseflower Blush and it is a special edition.  I'm not really into pink blushes, but since my aunt gave this to me, I decided to give it a try and the good thing about it is that it's not too pink.  The only thing that I don't like about it is the smell.  Haha!  But I don't think that this blush is still available in TBS.

The last blush that I have on this makeup bag is Maybelline FIT Me! in Light Peach.  Although I love Georgia, I would choose this over it because this is more of a blush and it's much cheaper than Benefit.  I hope you get what I'm saying.  Anyway, I love mixing this blush with Guerlain Divinora Radiant Blush 535 Peche Metal which is not a part of this entry because it is on my other makeup bag.  Oh! By the way, this smells good unlike the one from TBS.

I've been seeing this product in a lot of international magazines that I've bought for the past few months and it was even a part of Allure magazine's Top something.  The only problem I had was it is not available in any department store here in the Philippines which actually sucks.  Fortunately, I scored some tickets for the Times Square Bazaar last February if I'm not mistaken.  While walking, something caught my eye from a distance. TADAH!  It was this.


I actually love lipbalms that is why I own tons of them.  But in my daily makeup bag, I have this H&M limited edition Disney lipbalm in Vanilla.  I really liked it when I first bought it, but then after some time, it does not smell good anymore that's why I'm planning to put my EOS lipbalm in summer fruit in this makeup bag instead.


Aside from lipbalms, I also love collecting lipsticks.  In this bag, I carry with me two lipsticks of different shades.  The first one is NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in LSS 621 Milan.  I have other shades of this brand, but this is the one I like the most.  The good thing about this lipstick is that it's not expensive.  One thing that is not good about it is that it wears off easily after an hour and you have to reapply it as often as you can.

The second lipstick in this bag is L'Occitane Fleur Cherie in Corail Brocart.  I have been searching for a lipstick that has a coral-pink color veil.  Fortunately, during my vacation in Saudi Arabia last October, I had the chance to try this lipstick and it is really good.  So, I immediately bought one.  It is also good that this lipstick has natural contents that is good for our lips.  The only problem with this is that it doesn't smell good at all.


If you have a lipbalm and a lipstick, you would most likely need a lip gloss.  The first lipgloss that I have here is Guerlain 03 Sparkling Sea by Emilio Pucci.  The color of the lip gloss in the picture is very different from how it looks like in person.  Anyway, it has very sparse blue and green glitters and it also creates a wet sheen on the lips.  I also find it awesome because it's blue and it really smells good. Haha!

Last but not the least, I also have my Chanel 41 Starlette.  It was a gift from my aunt.  I just can't remember when she gave it to me.  As much as I love the gloss, I couldn't find it anymore because I heard it's already phased out.  So, I have a few left inside the container and I really try my best not to use it too much because I don't want to finish it.  But I have to face the truth that I would have to bid goodbye to it one of these days.


That's all I have inside my daily makeup bag.  I'll try to blog about what's inside my other makeup bags very soon.  If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment below.  Love lots!

2 comments:

  1. nhuuuuks aa!:))))) alam ko ung TBS na blush-on :)))) imissyou! :*lalalab!>:DDDD< ~janrose/nini <3~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alam na alam mo 'yan, Ni! Haha. Thank you talaga kay Tita Precy dahil kung hindi dahil sa kanya, wala pa rin akong pink blush na magugustuhan. :) Love lots! See you soon.

      Delete