Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BROKEN MELODY

"Love is a flower that fades with the season"
- Anonymous


Have you ever been in love?  That uncontrollable feeling that puts the person in your thoughts 24/7 and just by thinking about that person makes your heart beat faster.  But have you ever had your heart broken by that someone who you thought you are going to spend your entire life with?  Maybe yes, or probably no.  Perhaps not now, but hopefully, not ever.

I am actually the type of person who falls in love with someone easily.  Some may find it good, but I would say that it really is not.  In love, you trust someone with your life and do your very best to devote yourself to him/her, you become honest and true to them because that is how you expect a relationship to be, you believe in that person no matter how complicated the situation is for the both of you.  Yes, I can say that love is most probably the best feeling that one person can have.  Unfortunately, all perceived as the greatest of dreams, seldom turns into reality and it is this that breaks the hearts of many.

You must be wondering what this post is all about.  This is about a girl who fell in love with a boy who does not really make much effort to show her how special she is.  A lot of people assume that once you become a part of the relationship, you can take your partner for granted.  As time goes by, one of you stops chasing.  This is actually weird for me because before one claims another person as their significant other, they would do anything to make that person happy.  They would chase, they would be everything you actually wish for, and they would even flirt with you as if you are the only girl in this LONELY planet!  But once they claim you as theirs, trust me, everything changes starting from day one.  The 5 page sweet messages turn into 1.  The constant long calls turn into NOT calling at all.  The lovely endearments that sounded like sweet melody in your ears turn into daily arguments that would eventually lead into a broken melody.

Well, what is my main point here?  I have been in this relationship for almost 2 years.  At first, it was as if nothing could turn out wrong.  But after months of being together, the euphoria of love slowly faded away.  I have tried and still trying my best to save the relationship.  But in love, each person involved in the relationship must work and do something to save it.  Yes, I love him, but if one day I give up, it is not because I stopped loving him.  I am human too and just like most people, my heart can only handle so much.



16 comments:

  1. good thng i came across this blog from google... great 1st entry... really inspiring... hope to c more entries soon... -anabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. I posted two more entries. I hope you'll like those as much as you liked this. Lots of love.

      Delete
    2. saw your other entries... i'll be commenting my thoughts there too... keep on writing... -anabel

      Delete
    3. Will definitely keep on writing. I haven't written anything here for the past few days because I had a lot of school works that had to be done. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. The 5 page sweet messages turn into 1. The constant long calls turn into NOT calling at all. The lovely endearments that sounded like sweet melody in your ears turn into daily arguments that would eventually lead into a broken melody.

    ME: oh my gosh, that's so true :((((

    this is phoebe, btw :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It usually ends up that way when the relationship gradually lasts longer than what you have expected. As much as you still want to chase for your significant other, your partner just stops exerting an effort to make you feel loved.

      Delete
  3. This was the exact reason why my boyfriend and I broke up.. After 3 years and 7 months of being together, he stopped chasing.. To the point that he didn't call or text me for a week because he said he was too busy.. Then I found out from his friend that he was seeing someone else.. It was sooo painful.. We're no longer together for almost a year but it still hurts me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh. :( That's the problem with some guys, they tend to get tired of the relationship as the years pass by.

      Moving on is not easy especially for us girls. But I assure you that one of these days, you'll just laugh at the painful memories brought to you by your ex. Don't worry, I think God has better plans for you. Just wait and see. :)

      Delete
  4. Uhm goodevening well I agree that sometimes we guys tend to lose track honestly I lost track of our relationship and I'm scared that maybe one day she'll get tired and leave me thats why I promised to myself that I'll start restoring the sweetness and all stuff slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening! :)

      I hope you'll do your best. You never know when a person might actually give up.

      Delete
  5. Good entry I liked it:) 9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome have you found the person you wanna spend your life with?

      Delete
    2. Maybe. I'm not yet sure. :) How about you?

      Delete
    3. Well right now were having troubles in our relationship but for e yes I found my life partner:) 09

      Delete
    4. If that's the case, you must take care of her. There might come a time that she'll just give up. In a relationship, nothing's really certain. :)

      Delete